The perfect short-sleeved shirt for every Hall & Oates fan!
Whether you are heading out to their next live concert, or just lounging around the house, make sure you have on your "Mr. Casual" shirt -- featuring the logo of "Mr. Casual" Charlie DeChant, the saxophone and keyboard player for Hall & Oates since 1976. "Mr. Casual" has proven to be one of the premiere saxophone and keyboard artists of the past 40-plus years. Many of his sax solos, from "I Can't Go For That" to "Maneater," are considered iconic within modern pop music.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
"Mr. Casual" Unisex Short-Sleeved Shirt